5 EASY THINGS TO DO ON A RAINY DAY
Rainy days are a standard part of life for us here in the UK, so here are 5 easy things you can do at home with your little one to keep you both entertained for a little longer!
- Do you have a Jellystone Colour Wheel or Rainbow Stacker? Hide each piece and go on a treasure hunt for it! This works well with puzzles too as you know when you've found the last piece.
- Get 5 toys out of the toy box and ask your child to write, draw or recite each one for you.
- Use your Jellystone Balloon Colour Sorter (coming soon) or similar to create artwork or make shapes in play dough.
- Apps on phone for funny faces - you can lay down together and giggle for hours at how silly you look!
- Make a tent/den and watch a movie in it!
If you have any more that you could add to the list we'd love to hear from you, send your suggestions here